Congratulations, New CPAs in Fort Worth!
Becoming licensed as a Texas CPA is an important milestone in a professional's career. In Fort Worth, we celebrate that milestone with new CPAs at luncheons in July and January. Individuals licensed November 2018 through April 2019 will be will be recognized at a luncheon July 31, 2019.
Honoring New CPAs licensed November 2018 through July 2019
Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Oak Room, The City Club, 301 Commerce, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Luncheon program details here.
- Jill Bennett EY
- Christy Bessert BKD LLP
- Megan Billingsley PwC
- Austin Cotton PwC
- Jack Giletto BorrowWorks Financial Services
- Irais Hernandez EY
- Gilbert Hernandez Whitley Penn
- Kathryn Langley EY
- Danielle Mastromonica RSM US LLP
- John Murray-Collins BDO
- Jessica Sanders BDO
- Yasin Shah US Securities & Exchange Commission
- Christopher Shannon TPG Global
- Eric Smothers Payment Security Company, Inc.
- Yajaira Caban Cook Children's Health Plan
- Travis Drybread BDO
- Aarin Ford Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Amy Hughes EY
- Mikayla Orr Jasper Ridge Partners LP
- Jacob Pharis PwC
- Brent Bolton EY
- Kristal Carmona
- Carolyn Conley Lockheed Martin
- Lauryn Dando EY
- Anthony Enlow BDO
- Kevin Erickson EY
- Christopher Havins Kubota Corporatioin
- Shane Huffstutler OneMain Financial
- Matthew Kornely KMG
- Stephanie Lambe Pinnacle LED Solutions DFW
- Collin Marshall
- Michael Mccarver PwC
- Kristen Porter BEPCO LP
- Brooke Savko KPMG
New Licensee? Come to the Luncheon!