About this event
Hot Topics in Estate Planning
Joint Luncheon with Tarrant County Bar Association Business & Estates Council
Join colleagues from accounting, law, investment management and insurance for the annual Fort Worth Chapter joint meeting with the Fort Worth Business & Estates Council.
The meeting will be held at The City Club, 301 Commerce, Fort Worth 76102. Fort Worth Chapter members who are not members of the Tarrant Bar: register here and pay $25 to attend. Members of the Tarrant Bar: please contact the bar to register: 817-338-4092
Attorney Mike Bourland once again assembles a stellar panel of nationally-recognized advisers, advocates and thought leaders to discuss emerging topics, drawn from legislative and regulatory developments and judicial action. On the panel:
- Michael V. Bourland, Bourland Wall & Wenzel PC, Fort Worth
- John Porter, Baker Botts LLP, Houston
- Lee Schwemer, UT Arlington
- Steve Akers, Bessemer Trust, Dallas
The program includes:
- An advanced session, beginning at 10:30 am, in the Presidents Room (one hour CPE)
- A general session, beginning at noon, with plated lunch, in the Ball Room (one hour CPE)
: to be announced.
Hours and field of study:
one or two hours in the taxes field of study; technical.
the optional pre-luncheon session is advanced. Luncheon panel presentation is update.
No prerequisites and no advance preparation required.
Included in your registration
: Materials will be available online for download. Lunch included. Parking on your own; discount available with City Club validation.
Underwriting for this event from the Texas Health Resources Foundation.