CPE Sponsorship Generally
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA offers continuing education credit for programs attended by certified public accountants according to a contract with, and under rules promulgated by, the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. Participants completing course offerings may claim CPE credit under TSBPA rules.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is also registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Participants licensed by states recognizing NASBA CPE sponsors may claim CPE credit for completing course offerings. Please see details regarding the NASBA Registry, below.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA also hosts CPE offerings sponsored by the TSCPA CE Foundation. Those seeking to participate in TSCPA CE Foundation courses should register directly with TSCPA at this link, or at the link provided on the event page on this website.
Cancellation, Refund and Substitution
Generally, advance registration is required for participation in any Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA event for which a fee is required.
Refunds: upon notice of cancellation of a registration, via email, phone or in person, a refund will made to the registrant back to the same method of payment with the following conditions
- Notice of cancellation may be given by email to email@example.com, by phone to 817-335-5055, or in person.
- Event with fee of less than $50:
- If notice is given four business days or more before the event: 100% refund
- Notice given fewer than four business days before the event: no refund
- If the event is an ethics course:
- if notice is given one business day or more before the event: 100% refund of fee paid less $25 administration fee, or transfer registration to a future ethics course.
- If notice is given less than one business day before the event or no notice is given, no refund; no materials available and no CPE credit.
- All other events:
- If notice is given four business days or more before the event: 100% refund less $25 administration fee
- If notice is given fewer than four business days but at least one business day before event: 75% refund
- If no notice is given or if notice is less than one business day before event: no refund however registrant may receive course materials upon request; no CPE credit available.
Substitution: in lieu of refund of fees paid, as provided above, a substitute participant may attend the event upon notice of at least one business day, and upon payment of any fee differential resulting from a difference in the participant's membership status from the original registrant.
Vouchers: Any vouchers issued by the Chapter prior to April 17, 2017, will be honored according to the terms of when issued.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA's NASBA Registry Sponsorship
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program. Our TSBPA sponsor number is 267. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are based on a 50-minute hour. Our Registry identification number is 108343.
Each course offered by the Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is identified with a unique identification number, which is noted in registration materials and on participants' certificates of attendance.
For inquiries regarding Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA sponsorship or for information concerning past courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 817-335-5055, fax 817-335-4777, or write Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA, 550 Bailey Suite 225, Fort Worth, TX 76107