CPE Sponsorship Generally
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA offers continuing education credit for programs attended by certified public accountants according to a contract with, and under rules promulgated by, the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. Participants completing course offerings may claim CPE credit under TSBPA rules.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is also registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Participants licensed by states recognizing NASBA CPE sponsors may claim CPE credit for completing course offerings. Please see details regarding the NASBA Registry, below.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA also hosts CPE offerings sponsored by the TSCPA CE Foundation. Those seeking to participate in TSCPA CE Foundation courses should register directly with TSCPA at this link, or at the link provided on the event page on this website.
Advance registration is required for participation in any course four hours in duration or longer. Advance registration is preferred for courses of fewer than four hours duration.
To register, please see the individual event description. Registration for most events may be completed either with a credit card online, or by downloading and returning a form with a check.
All offerings are available to any licensed CPA, unless otherwise noted. However, reduced fees are available to members of Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA and to members of the TSCPA generally.
Cancellation and Refund
Course registration fees are collected either (1) when a participant registers in advance for a course, or (2) when a participant arrives at the location for a course.
The amount and method of refund of fees depends on (1) the duration of the course and (2) the number of days' notice given of cancellation.
- Course of four CPE hours or fewer:
- If notice is given prior to the event, a voucher* for the full value of the fee paid or, if desired, the registration will be transferred to a comparable course (four hours or fewer) to be taken at a later date.
- No notice given: course fee forfeited.
- Course of more than four CPE hours:
- If notice is given four business days or more prior to the date of the course, via email, phone or in person, 100% refund minus a $25 administration fee.
- If notice is given fewer than four business days prior to the date of the course, via email, phone or in person, choice of voucher* for full registration fee minus $25 administration fee, or 50% refund of fee.
- No notice given: fee forfeited. Upon request, registrant may receive course materials (no CPE credit available).
For complaints regarding these policies or on any matter regarding a continuing education program, please contact the Chapter's executive director at 817-335-5055 or email@example.com
* Vouchers issued by Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA may be used only for courses offered by the Chapter (i.e., not courses offered by the TSCPA CE Foundation) and expire one year after date of issue.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA's NASBA Registry Sponsorship
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program. Our TSBPA sponsor number is 267. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are based on a 50-minute hour. Our Registry identification number is 108343.
Each course offered by the Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA is identified with a unique identification number, which is noted in registration materials and on participants' certificates of attendance.
For inquiries regarding Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA sponsorship or for information concerning past courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 817-335-5055, fax 817-335-4777, or write Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA, 550 Bailey Suite 225, Fort Worth, TX 76107