Fort Worth Chapter's Leadership Development program is a series of meetings across a four month period, with these goals:
- To develop leadership skills among rising professionals
- To provide a pathway to leadership within the accounting profession, and
- To create lasting professional relationships among participants.
The application process for 2017 will open in April, 2017.
Graduates of the 2016 program are:
- Patrick De Loache, Weaver
- Andy Hall, J Taylor
- Neal Helf, Rylander Clay & Opitz LLP
- Bridget Linstead, Whitley Penn
- Kyle Littleton, Sproles Woodard LLP
- Reba Long, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Drew Madsen, Sutton Frost Cary LLP
- Tatiana Markov, Recruiting Edge LLC
- Connie McCarty, Rainwater Business Advisors LLC
- Oahn Pham, Vizient
- Brandt Self, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Stephanie Shaner, Auldridge Griffin PC
- Megan Terrell, CliftonLarsonAllen
Leading the 2017 program are Amanda Lockhart, a leading graduate of the 2015 program and vice chair of the 2016 program; Connie McCarty and Reba Long, graduates of the 2016 program.
The program will feature a retreat in mid-July, 2017, offering participants outstanding opportunities to make connections within the profession, receive leadership training and coaching, and earn CPE credits.
Fort Worth Chapter TSCPA Leadership Development 2016 was sponsored by