If you are a Texas CPA working or practicing in the Fort Worth region, you can connect to the accounting profession through Fort Worth CPAs.
As a member, you enjoy:
- Opportunities for you to develop your leadership skills
- Connections for you with others in your field, at your level, or in your line of industry
- In-person opportunities for professional skill development: classroom CPE
- In-person connections for business and career development
- Support for your interests by the profession as a whole: advocacy
Joining is simple. CPAs who’ve never been a member can join TSCPA/Fort Worth CPAs for just $119.
Bonus: those recently licensed as CPAs receive a year of membership in TSCPA and Fort Worth CPAs for free.
Build your leadership skills
Connect with others in your field or at your level of experience with the profession:
- In-person opportunities for professional skill development: classroom CPE. Our offerings include short format (one hour) sessions, over lunch in our training facility or in downtown clubs, plus longer-format classes and conferences.
- In-person connections for business and career development. Attend a monthly members meeting luncheon to meet and connect with other professionals in a welcoming, energizing setting.
Unite in advocacy for the profession.
Fort Worth CPAs participate actively in the TSCPA’s CPA PAC (political action committee.) Members are welcome to join the effort to protect the CPA certificate and take the voice of the profession to Austin.